Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Night with the Mummies

Carole has a mother's group she goes to and occasionally they go to a movie. She mentioned that they had picked A Night at the Museum to see and that she had no interest in it at all. So I mentioned that I would love to see it since I like Ben Stiller movies a lot...

Long story short I ended up at the cinema last night with the Mummies. No other husbands, just me and the Mummies. Carole was peeved that I even went for drinks afterwards, where I learned lots of stuff...Like Patrick likes to stand up & pee in the bath and when told you shouldn't pee in the bath he reaches down and swirls it around to mix it in better & Rachael drove her car into the garage with a $10k bike on the roof and wrecked the bike, the garage & the car.

The movie was very good btw. Laughs were a little spare in the 1st half but I laughed quite a bit in the 2nd half. 7/10.

0 comments: