Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

How on earth did this England team make a world cup final? Australia & France hang your heads in shame.

I love my Apple HIFI. Having previously screwed around with a mini-itx media pc & a girder remote to grab songs from my pc via wireless and play them on my stereo I cannot get over how freakin easy the Apple HIFI is and just how damn good it sounds..."room filling sound" is fuggin accurate.

Maldivian's win in the Yalumba yesterday was Caulfiled Cup winning material.

How good do you think the shit hot doods would skate in rental skates? No seriously, I wanna know?

My new Dell Vostro notebook arrives tomorrow. I'm predicting I will be on the phone telling Dell I want the Samsung screen replaced with an LG one within 10 minutes. Read about why here.
Random Image.

0 comments: