Monday, March 17, 2008

Z is for Zetland

I have an A-Z life list I keep of pubs I have had a beer in and up until now I had no Z pub.

But I flew to Sydney with a few mates for a pub crawl and to watch the Rabbitohs & Easts game and finally got my Z.

Here's the list of pubs we got to during the day before & after the football Friday night :-

Sydney Park Hotel
Botany View
Erskineville Hotel
Rose of Australia
Kurrajong Hotel
Park View Hotel
Cauliflower Hotel
Zetland Hotel @ Green Square
Royal Hotel Randwick.
Fortune of War (The Rocks - Sydney's oldest pub)
Mercantile (had had a guful by then so didn't actually have a beer in it)

Then on Sat & Sun we also got to :-

Clovelly Hotel
Coodgee Bay Hotel
Coach & Horses
Steyne Hotel (Manly)
Ivanhoe (Manly)
The Orient

How's that for a long weekend of pubbing it!

Now if I can just find an X!

0 comments: