Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Boy

Ben's 4th birthday today. Bought a bag of balloons at the 99p shop and he wants me to blow them all up. Trouble is there are 90 in the packet!

Had to choose his presents wisely as they have to come home with us in our luggage. We bought them in the sales back in Oz and brought them with us.

Took him to Harrods toy section and also the famous Hamleys toy store. Both very impressive and a kid's dream (and his young at heart Dad :)

We've been walking all over Barking this morning to find the birthday boy a playground. "We'll never find one"...."I promise you we will" I say. And when we do I hit him with one of his own little sayings.."I tell you Ben, I tell you"





2 comments:

Theresa said...

'I'm 4 and I'm the King of the Castle!' Blimey it looks cold going by Ben's clothes.
Hope Tony's regained consciousness after blowing up 90 balloons!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cyclone184 said...

Thanks Theresa. We read your birthday wishes out to Ben. We bought him a lovely football cake from ASDA.

We let Tony off balloon duty after an hour or so.